Cimcor is an industry leader in developing innovative security, integrity and compliance software solutions. The firm is on the front lines of global corporate, government and military initiatives to protect critical IT infrastructure and has consistently brought IT integrity innovations to market. Cimcor’s flagship software product, CimTrak, helps organizations monitor and protect a wide range of physical, network and virtual IT assets in real-time. The CimTrak Integrity Suite protects your critical files, registry, configuration settings, users, policies, network devices and more from changes, whether malicious or accidental, that can take down your IT infrastructure, threaten critical/sensitive data, or cause non-compliance with regulations such as PCI, HIPAA, CMMC and many more. CimTrak eliminates the overwhelming change noise to pinpoint unwanted, unauthorized and unexpected activity in real-time to create and establish a trusted and resilient infrastructure. CimTrak enables change reconciliation by providing a side-by-side comparison highlighting real-time changes or change over time. If those changes are unwanted, CimTrak can roll-back and restore files and directories back to their approved state manually or automatically. Furthermore, CimTrak has the functionality that can prevent changes entirely for those files and directories that should never change.
Your responsibilities will involve selling and demonstrating our products to new customers as well as cultivating our existing customers to make sure churn is minimal and customer happiness is maximized. You will also be responsible for assisting with initial product installs and customer proof-of-concept installations. You will be the face of the company to the customer and the customer’s representative to the company.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Works with the product and marketing teams to familiarize yourself with the product landscape and become a technical product expert
- Works with leads to understand their requirements and help them figure out if any of our products are a solution to their problem
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Communicates customer use cases to the product team and work with them to ensure maximum product fit
- Works with customers to train their teams on the product and identify (and solve) problem areas in their processes.
- May include presentations with international customers during non-standard hours.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong technical background with Windows, Linux, System Administration, Active Directory Management, Firewalls and Routers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical major, from an accredited institution
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying